Looking to take your workout to the next level? The FT1000 Functional Trainer is just what you need. With two 150 lb. weight stacks, this machine provides plenty of resistance for even the most experienced athletes. The 2:1 cable pull ratio ensures a smooth, consistent workout. And the integral step helps you reach the chin-up bar with ease. With 24 exercise heights to choose from, the Functional Trainer accommodates a wide range of users and exercises. It’s also powder-coated and clear-coated for a mar-resistant and lustrous finish.
- Two 150 lb. weight stacks, ten 10 lb. plates, and ten 5lb. plates per stack.
- 2:1 Cable pull.
- Integral step to help reach the chin-up bar.
- 24 Exercise heights to accommodate a wide range of users and exercises.
- 88” Overall height.
- Two nylon strap handles standard.
- Steel shrouds powder-coated and clear-coated for a mar-resistant and lustrous finish.
- Weight stacks can be upgraded in 50 lb. increments up to 300 lbs. each.
- 4:1 Cable pull to provide over 13 feet of travel and lower weight momentum.
- Five-piece accessory kit with aluminum revolving long bar, ankle strap, triceps rope, short revolving straight bar, and functional exercise handle.
- Storage shelf kit solution includes two medicine ball shelves and two kettlebell shelves.
- Medicine Ball Kit (6-16lb).
- Kettlebell Sets (5-40 singles or pairs).